Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A New Platform Brings New Music

A New Platform Brings More Music


I'm back with a much different point of view... and using a new program to edit music. Where I was using Sony Vegas Pro 12, I've started using Sony Acid Music Studio 10. The new program expanded my creativity, mixing abilities, and musical horizons... There's no style of music I can't do now because of samples, loops, midi and VST instruments... At first I was hesitant but after my first loop based song, I'm hooked... I've actually uploaded so much new sound, tunes, styles, beats, and effects using thousands of loops and sample... I must admit Sony has really created an amazing program for anyone to use. I'm just happy music is flowing from me once again. With that being said I have started a Pro Account on Soundcloud and an Acid Planet account.  I will provide those addresses later in this post but for now, Jimi Peak Music has returned and it's not the same... I've restarted this blog and plan to continue on this path for the foreseeable future. Now on to some links and stories....

ACID PLANET



SOUNDCLOUD


Rituak





Rituak was the first song I completed Acid Music Studio 10, I love the way it sounds... It was definitely enough to change my whole opinion on loops and samples.  It's all synth and drums... huh? No guitars, and it's not rock or metal... I've been glued to Acid Music Studio 10 ever since this song. Take a listen for yourself, it's just music and the quality you just can't beat...



High Gravity






High Gravity is another synth-based song but this time I got to really explore my loops library and mixing capabilities. I can't say enough about the heaviness this song has even though it's not metal or rock. I started noticing that Acid Music Studio was not only an amazing program but it was fun as well.. I still love listening to this song... Listen for yourself... enjoy!



Low Down





Low down is the first song I did with Acid where I utilized bass dynamics and where I became comfortable with Loops and Sample library... I knew that even though I didn't play the instruments on it, it's still got my own personal stamp on it... I'm very proud of the way this song turned... Check it out for yourself.



Live at the Groove





Live at the Groove from Jimi Peak on Vimeo.
This is a compilation music video for one of my new songs... It's mostly of me playing guitar outside and some drums... The song was made on Sony Acid Music Studio 10... video completed on Sony Movie Studio Suite 13... Check it out!

This is the only video I have for these new songs, watch it today or check it out on Soundcloud...






Blood Moon




Blood Moon, the first song I used a pattern in order to write the beat... and it has some heavy guitars... The cool thing though is it also has synth bass and synth overlays... The guitar effect at the beginning just fit so perfectly... I love this groove... You will too...




Night Life





Night Life was something I heard and decided I'll keep it a very short song, at 1:24 seconds it's my shortest song but it's still got staying power... I still love it and you should listen...


Dreamcatcher





Dreamcatcher was another song that I put a few pieces together by accident and it worked... My wife told me that this song was catchy and I thought it was dreamy... It's another one I love to listen to when it comes on around me.


Well, that's all the music I'm writing about for today... I plan on writing this blog as much as possible so please bookmark it and come back... No matter what form it comes, Jimi Peak Music has returned and the sounds will flow.... Thanks for reading, watching, listening and returning....
-Jimi Peak 
3/16/2016

Here's some new Jimi Peak Music artwork.... some by Leslie, my wonderful wife and some by me... 

By Leslie Peak

By Jimi Peak

By Leslie Peak

By Jimi Peak

By Leslie Peak

by Leslie Peak

by Leslie Peak

I have two additions to Jimi Peak Music

Yamaha Reface YC organ


Yamaha DJX Synthesizer
A Yamaha Reface YC Organ

A Yamaha DJX Synthesizer




No comments:

Post a Comment