Friday, March 18, 2016

Why Jimi Peak Music and Why You Should Listen...


Why I Make Music...

I started Jimi Peak Music for different reasons than I do it today.  It used to be a place for me to get people to collaborate . That didn't work out, everyone I asked to collaborate on a recording backed out with little or no explanation. This time around, approximately two years later, I'm still open to collaboration but I'm not seeking it out anymore. With loops and samples I don't require a band or anyone else to produce great sounding music... and damn, it's a relief. I just create, mix, and release, which works out so quickly and so much smoother. Plus, I have no other personalities to clash or get along with during the process. I produce 24 songs in less than a month, minus vocals... that is my next step, I'm just a few items away from being able to record vocal and mic thing directly.  So, I make my songs interesting enough to stand on their own which they do... The first 22 songs, I consider an instrumental album called, "Jimi's Acid Creations." While all the songs sound great, and all of them are different styles of music,  I consider my learning curve on Sony Acid Music Studio 10. Now I can truly do amazing things with the program, the last three songs I created are quite good in sound, mix and quality. To me this is truly a way to take certain issues out of the recording process. I can make music any time I want and don't have to worry if people like it or not, I make music I'd want to hear and music that can be impossible to produce live without a 25 member band... I love what music has become and I feel like I'm on the cutting edge of something big. I'm unsure where it's going but I'll take this ride until the end and leave a ton of music behind me. That's why I do this....

Why You Should Listen..

The reason to listen is simple... I love and listen to my own songs. I produce music that I can't find anywhere else, I blend styles, sounds, and release it immediately on the internet... and will continue to do so. You can't beat that in this day and age... 

facebook.com/jimipeakmusic

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=1343473
  
soundcloud.com/jimi-peak


Thanks for reading, listening, and watching....


No comments:

Post a Comment