Monday, April 11, 2016

ACID Planet

My Acid Planet

Most recent profile for ACID Planet
Recently I purchased Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Suite with it came a copy of Sony Acid Music Studio 10. When I started making music I noticed there was a community called http://www.acidplanet.com.   

I'll be honest, it feels like the remnants of a once great community now it's a little bit overrun by the survivors.  I enjoy the community and the basic way of interaction... The only files you can upload are MP3's and small 20mb WMV's.  

The cool thing's there are people that have a passion for music, I'd recommend that if so inclined you all should become a member and just listen and read,

My Acid Planet Page is

I've uploaded a ton of stuff there and it's free... I'm glad I joined...

No comments:

Post a Comment